Everything you need to grow your own veggie garden, direct to your door.
*** Please allow up to 7 days for shipping ***
Everything you need to start growing your own food immediately, with no digging and no DIY. The instagarden is a veggie garden to your door! Within ten minutes you can be growing your own home grown produce!!!
The 1 bed instagarden is perfect for anyone short on space who wants to grow their own food, so whether you live in terraced housing or have an allotment you can grow fresh veggies at home!
The 1 Bed Instagarden includes: 1 wooden raised beds, 250L peat-free compost, 5 vegetable seeds and full planting guides for 5 of your favourite veggies.
We use minimal packaging in line with our ethos.
The 1 bed instagarden
1 Raised beds
- Made of sturdy reclaimed wood. No more trees were chopped down for your raised bed.
- Hinged at each corner, they arrive ready assembled. Simply open them over where you want to grow and go!
- Metal protrusions on each corner help secure the bed in place on turf or soil, or can be bent over to allow placement on a hard surface such as concrete.
- Each bed measures 1m x 1.2m x 0.2m
- Please note that due to the reclaimed nature of this product colours may vary from brown to grey / brown. We always endeavour to send similar colours together for aesthetic purposes.
250 Litres of Peat Free Compost
- This WHICH Award winning compost is the perfect growing medium for both seedlings and larger plants alike, with excellent water retention and nutrient levels, it'll keep your plants happy all year.
- By using Peat Free compost we're helping preserve vital bog-land habitats for both plants and animals, as well as keeping carbon safely sequestered in the bogs.
- The compost arrives in easy to carry 50L bags. We are actively searching for a plastic-free alternative; however in the meantime we reuse our bags for composting and collecting mulch and manure.
5 Vegetable Seeds of Your Choice
- Pick and mix 5 vegetable seeds from our site and name them in the customer notes at checkout.
- OR choose from one of our carefully curated seasonal seed collection for Year Round growing.
- All of our seeds come with a full PDF growing guide, so whether you're a beginner gardener or a pro you're bound to get excellent results in your garden!
- Every seed packet we send out is enclosed in a recycled paper envelope.
Our Seed Collection:
Seed Starting Equipment
- You will receive 1 plastic seed tray and 1 recycled, heavy duty plastic seed module for starting seeds indoors.
Full Ongoing Support
- On purchase you will receive access to the exclusive Grow Your Groceries Client Support Group on Facebook where you can compare your progress with other Growers, enter client-exclusive competitions, and troubleshoot any growing pains you may have along the way with Victoria directly. (Mother nature loves a curve-ball)
Monthly Artists Impression
- Included with all instagarden packages, except the pick and mix package, is a month by month to-scale artists impression of what each bed could look like and how much you could be growing, to help keep you on track.
Weekly by Week Calendar
- Included in all instagarden packages, except the pick and mix package, is a week by week calendar of what jobs can be done in your instagarden so at a glance you can see what you should be planting or harvesting in any given week.
Full PDF and video instructions on how to set up and use the instagarden are included with your order.
Looks great, but does it work?
We've design the instagarden to be super easy to use so anyone can get a bumper harvest in their first year of growing, but don't just take our word for it, here's a testimonial from the lovely Kay, who hadn't even sown a seed before her instagarden was delivered!
Or the self professed 'Plant Killer' Melissa and her gorgeous son Harrison, who enjoyed their very first radishes this spring!
And finally Jacqui, the eco-concious mum who was just overwhelmed with how seemingly complicated growing was; pictured here with her first ever harvest from her instagarden!